Replace the burden of paperwork with free time to focus
You may gain important benefits from your business adopting a limited company structure. But along with tax efficiencies and limited liability comes the need to meet rigorous rules, regulations and deadlines. Your admin team may be burdened with forms, dates and documents. At worst, the potential for making mistakes means directors can face significant penalties.
Our team of chartered accountants remove this burden – lightening the load for your staff – who would be better placed focusing on the important things, such as delighting your customers and growing your business.
Our company secretarial service can cover:
- Preparation and filing accounts/confirmation statements
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Registry of transfers, members, allotments, directors, secretaries, directors’ interests and mortgages and charges
- The preparation and filing of Companies House forms which record:
- Changes of officers; registered office or accounting reference date
- Increases in share capital
- Allotment of shares
- Preparing documentation for annual general meetings
- Acting as the company secretary (if required)
- Providing your company with a registered office address (if required).