Make your way through your future options with our team
Trusts are considered a straightforward and incredibly tax efficient method of protecting your assets for those who will eventually become their owner. Nevertheless, as is true with all tax topics, they can remain a confusing topic for many people, which is why it makes sense to employ the services of a qualified chartered accountant.
We’ll help you to understand your options – and we’ll do so without the jargon and financial industry terms that can tie you up in knots. This isn’t a dumbing down of the facts – this is accountancy that’s supportive and empowering. This is the Hammonds chartered accountants way of doing things.
- Discuss your current finances and explore what you’re hoping to achieve
- Arrange the administration of your estate
- Implement solutions that will be tax efficient – serving you and your beneficiaries well
- Advise on all options and explain what different types of trusts could mean for you
- Assist with the preparation or redrafting of wills